Sunday, October 08, 2006

AC Emo

I decided to do a few expressions of AC for this post. They turned out pretty good, especially the second one from the bottom (the only one where I started drawing more of her body but had to stop myself). The emotions range from "I'm sorry your puppy died" to "I know you didn't just call me a hoe." Doing drawings of a character's emotions really help me to get into who a character is.

AC has a big heart, but her temper can get her into a lot of trouble sometimes. She works as a bounty hunter in the not so distant future. She doesn't have any children but she always thought she would be a good mother. If she were to have children she would like a son and a daughter. Reading, dancing, and practicing martial arts are a few of her pass times. She gets her ice powers from an alien creature that lives in her body. When her life is in mortal danger AC blacks out and her alien host takes over. During these times, her powers are magnified many folds and she becomes a living manifestation of ice.

Yesterday I went to the dentist, I didn't know what to expect, except that I was going to get my crown removed. Before I knew it, my dentist was numbing up my gums (something I did not expect) and putting a drill to my metal coated tooth. I didn't feel much other than dry mouth from the sucky thing until she got close to breaking the crown. After that, it was fairly painful even with the anesthesia. Long story short, now I sport a temporary crown for two weeks and after that I get a realistic looking permanent crown (yay).

No comments: