Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Midterm Madness

I forgot to mention that my dentist put in my permanent crown last time I posted. All my teeth look normal now, wooo.

This drawing of Red Dust turned out surprisingly good dispite my best effort to make it hard on myself. It's a very complex action pose, much more so than I'm used to, I think this one is worthy of being inked and turned into a really ripping comp. Even the little cityscape I threw in there looks nice.

I haven't gotten any sleep, but that's ok because I was very productive while I was awake. Got the character planes done for Red Dust so I can start modeling him (post that tomorrow). I also finished texturing AC for the most part, I'll take some pics and post them to show off my handywork.

Things have actually been looking up for me, and my art has improved immensely. I'll try and keep it up.

No comments: