Saturday, October 07, 2006

High Kickin' It

I tried a softer look with AC this time and I think I like it better. The swirly ice waves where fun to do and suits her nicely. This really is only of the very few action poses I have ever done and it turned out to be an eye opener (her breasts look natural, unlike most times where she looks like she got breast implants).

I slept a lot yesterday and woke up quite late. Today was uneventful for the most part. Sometimes I wish my life had a bit more excitement. I miss having a boyfriend and I've kind of been looking for a new one. But it's an up-hill battle. Considering my taste in men are not at all diverse (I prefer white guys). Being Asian doesn't help either as there seems to be a distaste for Asians in the gay community. For now I'll play my cards and hope that someone comes along that knows how to strum my heartstrings.

No comments: