Saturday, October 21, 2006

A Surprise Later


I know it's been a while since my last post, but I have a good excuse. I have been working on something that's so awesome I can't share it until November.

Another reason for my lack of posts is the fact that I haven't been having the best weeks creatively. After half a dozen trys at drawing Red Dust I've only been able to produce today's drawing and even then I don't quite like it.

Maybe the fact that I have been feeling increasingly let down in the romantic department. No one seems to even feigh interest anymore. Perhaps it's just not the right time. Even so, I do hate being alone. I've kind of beening avoiding my friends, and slacked a bit on regular excercise. The days string together and it's hard for me to distinguish where one starts and another ends. Next week will be better... oh wait next week will be midterms, crap.

No comments: