Monday, October 16, 2006

Red Dust Week

This week is Red Dust Week, I'll be working on this character so he can be ready to present for my midterm next week.

I had the most horrible experience in WoW tonight. A rogue decked in epics joined our HU Strat group, which is fine and usually a good thing. However, this rogue proceeds to roll on a pair of shoulders with + healing that he had no business rolling on (it was BoP). I let that one slide because it was cloth and I was playing my druid. But later, when I charged a mob and accidently pulled a few more he finds the gull to tell me how I should tank. I tell him if he's afraid of repair costs he can always use his vanish skill to avoid dying. After that, he proceeds to pull an extra group on us and not help us kill them, I gave my life defending the group and when I died he has the nerve to tell me to vanish next time. Clearly he was mocking me and it was the last straw. I left the group and promptly put him on ignore and annouced him to be a big douche to the good people of Ironforge.

No comments: