Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Refining AC


Here is a more refined version of AC (done in pen and ink), her costume is more ironed out and I nailed down her proportions. This also serves as the character plane that I imported into Maya so I can work on her character model. I was very careful to be very accurate with my measurements (even being off my a little can be frustrating to work with).

Today was supposed to be my day off, but due to my laziness the week before I had to rush to the computer lab to get my work done for tomorrow. That's a recurring theme I'm trying to remedy. My wrist kinda hurts, but I got an amazing model to show for tomorrow. The face is almost flawless. Maybe I'll upload a few shots of it tomorrow.

I just finished a late dinner and I feel kinda bloated.

No comments: