Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Skullmania


I've been keeping up with the news about Wrath of the Lich King expansion. It's shaping up to be a good one and I can't wait to play it again. I've kind of taken a hiatus from it, but damn I'm getting that urge to give Blizzard money again, curse them!

In other matters, I call the above drawing the Deathdwarf! I really like the cartoony/Penny Arcadey feel of the character but I think I have to work more on the design. I showed Zia, a friend of mine, and she thought the skull motif was too much. I'm inclined to agree with her. In any case, the new comic I'm working on is coming along.

I discovered this website while I was looking for watercoloring techniques in Photoshop. Danidraws.com has been such a great resource with it's many tutorials and helpful information that I think every beginner and intermediate digital artist can benefit from visiting her website.

1 comment:

John Stevens said...

I'm sorry that you quit blogging, chances are you won't ever read this. Either way; I wish you luck with life.