Saturday, September 29, 2007

Goat Boy

Here is a concept from one of the models I'm working on this semester. I've already done the image planes for him and started doing the low poly version. The face is looking good. A lot easier to do since I've had experience on doing low poly modeling from my previous classes. My instructor told me I had to work on my torso anatomy and I'm inclined to agree with him. Have to whip out the anatomy books and study them I suppose. He also mentioned something about goats having split hooves, but personally I think that's more of an artistic choice. I'll still probably end up putting split hooves on the model though.

I really want to work on my detailed high poly work since I have very limited experience in that area. I'll bring this guy in zbrush and try to make a nice normal map that way.

-Ray

No comments: