Thursday, September 06, 2007

Departure

My cousins left SFO last night to return to the land of gumdrops AKA Germany. I didn't get a chance to wish them a proper farewell like I wanted because I was bedridden. Not that I was sick or anything I was just tired and lazy. I think I officially got one of them hooked on Battle Angel Alita. Speaking of which I now own the entire first series now. The last two books are from a different printing and look a bit odd with the others because they are smaller. I might just sell those and buy the right sized ones. I'm such a nut I can't stand it that my books are different sizes. I'll have to be more careful when I get the second series. I was feeling a bit of a kook this morning and I made this comic. It's got a ninja in it so it's awesome. Anything with a ninja in it automatically makes it awesome.
Tried a weird new style with this one and I'm still ironing out some of the kinks.

No comments: