Monday, April 09, 2007

A Delicacy

I just finished a submitted a new comic to the new round of the WoW comic contest, I'm not holding back any punches this time. They will feel the full fury of my comic making skills! This time, I'm using techniques from Kazu Kibuishi, the creator of such great comics as Copper and Daisy Kutter. I don't yet share his wonderful sense of color design, but I'll just have to keep on trucking. Again, this time I use the knowledge of my previous comics to improve upon my latest one. Tell me if you notice a difference in quality.

Oh shit... I just notice some supertypos, even spelled my own name wrong! ARGH! This is what I get for staying up to do it. I'll fix it on my end, but it's too late to fix the version I already sent them, have to grin and bear it... sigh. The one on top as the fixes, the one on the bottom has the horrible typos.

No comments: