Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sleepless

My shoulder was hurting during the holiday weekend so I wasn't able to post much, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I'm not really able to sleep tonight so I thought I would post something. I took the time to scan in over half a dozen old and new drawings including new concept art for my comic. Really it's a lot more fun to scan in a ton of stuff a once than it is to just do one or two.

The shoulder pain continued during yesterday's class. So much so, it turned an otherwise enjoyable class into an agonizing experience. I really like the teacher of that class as most of the student body tend to agree that he is an excellent teacher. Stephen Perkins is teaching ecroche to the fledgling artists and I happen to be one of them. However, I find him to be a bit hard to approach. He is, for some reason, intimidating to me. In any case I think I am doing well in the class and have no other complaints thus far.

-Ray

No comments: