Thursday, November 09, 2006

Penny Arcade Scholorship

Blah old perspective work I'm whoring out.

I was gonna post something yesterday, but got tangled up in switching to blogger beta. I woke up real late today (4:00 pm, a travesty I know) and ate a bunch of candy cus I didn't feel like making anything. I've been a bad boy. There is a definite reason for my behavior, but I don't want to get into it. It's the same feeling that makes me not want to go to school today.

I saw that Penny Arcade is accepting applications for a scholarship they are sponsoring. It's for $10,000 and I want to apply for it, however I barely meet the minimum requirements (3.3 - 4.0 GPA is the requirement and I have a 3.33 GPA) I gotta check to see if my GPA is still ok to apply and I think that I will do it. By the way, I have to say that for a professional artist working in the industry of comic making, every one of Gabe's work I've seen where he used reflections he has done it wrong.

Edit: I've updated the ninja perspective drawing I posted in October.

No comments: