Friday, June 01, 2007

A Good Birthday

It's been a long time since I posted, and an even longer time since I've done anything constructive. But I have my reasons. I stopped posting because it was finals around the middle of May. At the 28 of May I celebrated my birthday with my friends and family. We went cherry picking and had sushi. One of my better birthdays. It certainly sets the bar for how I will judge subsequent ones. I don't need any presents, just good company and they were. I got my favorite shoes dirty in the orchard and I don't even care. I'm gonna try really hard to work on models for my portfolio as it stands now I have a lot of free time I just hope I have the self control to not spend it all on wow.
Here's a concept drawing I did that got used as the base for the bar environment I made for my modeling/texturing class final:

No comments: